Thursday, February 21, 2008

why ireland?

someone asked me.. why ireland?

hmmm.. let me think about my answer for a while..

few years back, i've been thinking of moving here to be near with someone i know. however, there was no opportunity at the time and i did not make any effort in finding one either hehe

after some months, things changed. and i thought about moving out of singapore. you know, just running away from bad memories. but still, when the opportunity presented itself, i was not ready to move.

then a year later, luck came and i grabbed the opportunity. i believed after all these years, i am no longer running away from something. i have a lot of memories in sg and i am not letting go of those. they may remind me of my past but they made me who i am today. plus, my friends there will kill me if i forget them!

so, why am i here? i just want some changes in my life. i've been in sg for more than 3 years, its about time to move.

and, i can come back there anytime i want naman. and i know that my friends will be there waiting for me.

No comments: