Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my goodbye letter

Hi Girls!

I just want to say thank you for the friendship. Cliche as it may sound, but words are not enough to tell you how much I appreciate knowing all of you. You've been an integral part of my life here in Singapore. And that makes it hard to say goodbye.

It's been quite a long ride.. but a ride I deeply enjoyed. There may be tears and heartaches along the way but I found solace in knowing that I have friends like you. It is indeed a time-well spent.

I know this journey is not going to be an easy one. Syempre, you're no longer there :) Pano na lang ang mga special occasions without you, girls? But I know that this is a blessing that I've prayed for quite a long time (not 6 months but 2 years in the making ata 'to..). Its not yet the end and we may probably grow apart. Nevertheless, rest assured that I'll keep in touch.

- Olib
for updates on my ireland life, you can check this link -- http://myjourneytoireland.blogspot.com/ -- dont send the link to anyone.. im not yet ready to share my life with others :D

PS: pa-fwd na lang kay lenski and gay..
PSS: i'll see you in paris :D

No comments: