Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the send off party

my housemates and friends organized a send off party for me last feb 15. everyone were invited...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ongkiko, Ma Zarina Farrofo [CMB-IT]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 1:00 PM
Subject: You are all invited! - Feb 15 830pm


You are all invited!

Olive's send off party
Feb 15, 2008
8:30 p.m.
at The TROPICA
Tampines Ave 1
Blk. 61 #14-01

and this was my reply:

Hi,

Tomorrow is my last day here in Citi, rather in SG.
And I wish to share with you my last night here before I embark on a new journey. I hope to see you there!

I may be leaving
But this is not goodbye
I may be far away
But in my heart, all the memories will stay...


- olib
oliveray76@gmail.com

-----------------------

the party started a little late, syempre pinoy hehe

the first guest was che... eh sabay kaya kame umuwi :D
everyone was there, len arrived from the philippines. i guessed she thought that its going to be a surprise, well, it was. if not for che wehehe

jim cooked minatamis na saba, chelle brought pasta, my housemates ordered menudo, tita vangie had cheesecake, nette and hubby brought cake and len imported bibingka from pinas. may nalimot pa ba ko?

i had gifts too: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4u808ff9.1c6la3ht&x=0&y=-fhi1tm

i had real fun girls, and im surely gonna miss you!





No comments: