Thursday, February 21, 2008

1st day at work

written feb 20, 2008

today begins my first day at work, joan accompanied me until i met the hr and my team lead.

and then my team lead showed me to my desk and help me get settled, like logging in to my pc, installing everything that i'll be needing,introduced me to everyone on the team and helped me get my badge (that's my id). ohh, he also requested for some starter pack for me.

and i am actually amazed on how he did devote some time for me to do those things. i mean, he can just show me where to go or who's to contact but to be there and do everything when i can also do those things, i was truly honored (feeling hehe) and its a lot different to the one i left behind. i have my id, my pc, my stationery and my desk. its nice :D

and they welcomed me here, everyone is nice and giving me smiles.

oh by the way, tl just checked on me. i told him that the lotus notes is not working when i launched it. so, he has to logged some request and he just told me to read some things with regards to the project on the net or i can just go home when i feel like it. wow!

another by the way, its 430pm here and i just saw some employees going home.. double wow!

No comments: