Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my new place

written feb 25

when i moved out of the b&b after 2 days of my arrival here in ireland, joan and joboy adopted me for a couple of days. they welcomed me into their house.

last satday, i moved in to my new place. its not homey and relaxing compared to tropica. think of pinevale, last wkend, its messier than pine times two. and that made me realized how lucky i am to have friends who helped me move out/in in singapore. here, im all alone and all by myself talaga ang cry ko :( my sister was here last weekend again, to accompany me and helped me clean the place na din. buti na lang.

the place is nice din naman. my fireplace sa sala, i think every house does. ang lamigg ba naman dito.

and we had to drag the mattress from the double room to my room pala. the owner ordered a new bed for me but the delivery will be on wednesday pa.

No comments: