Tuesday, February 19, 2008

thank you notes


this is the email i sent to all my managers and correspondents in ny, a day before my last day.

--------------------------------

Subject: Thank You

Hi, tomorrow is my last day here in Citigroup. And I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for the support, guidance and help you have given me during my stay here. Its been a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for everything and I wish you all success in the future.

Regards,
Olive

--------------------------------


and these are some of the replies i received:

--------------------------------
Olivia,

Best wishes for your future endeavors.

Thanks for everything!!

Peggy
--------------------------------
Olivia,

You were a great aid in getting PIDS live for Asia.

It was a pleasure working with you and wish you the best in your future challenges.

Best Regards,

Ken
--------------------------------
Olivia,

It has been a pleasure working with you. Wishing you much success in all future endeavors.

Terrence

--------------------------------
Olivia,

Best of luck.

Thanks,
Mahmud
--------------------------------

and this is timeless...

hey....wish you all the best...

oh my god........why are everybody leaving....

No comments: