Thursday, February 28, 2008

just missing the old days

feeling melancholic ako today. could be brought by the cold wind..

anyway, i just needed to get this out of my system..

i miss a lot in singapore.. people i took for granted, small things or gestures that remain unnoticed. its true, you only get to see the value of something when its gone.

i miss my friends, my housemates. i miss the good old days even the tampuhans and the silent disagreements. i miss the laughters and the fun.

i miss having lunch at the food junction. i miss cooking for a lot of people, yung pang-carinderia. i miss going to the holy trinity church and visiting Mama Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

i miss the sunny/rainy weather, i miss using my umbrella :)

i miss the bus and the mrt. i miss going to LP. i miss the friday night movies and dinner... even the makan sutra.

i miss singapore. and mostly, i miss my friends.

you know, life here is a lot different. maybe, im just adjusting. or probably, im just truly, really missing the good old days.

i just realized that in chasing my dream, i have to leave a lot of people behind. people who affected me in a lot of ways probably they're not aware of. but i know, that these people are going to support me all the way..

No comments: