Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sweet dreams

back in sg, i normally sleep past 12am.. sometimes, 2 or 3 depending on what i was doing that night. and at morning time, i have to snooze my alarm a couple of times before finally moving out of bed.

oh well, here things changed a lot. whenever i see my bed, i wanted to go under the duvet and cover myself. you know, pag malamiggg masarap matulog. and i guess thats what happening now. for the past few days, i've been home before 6pm. and there's nothing to do here. i dont wanna clean the house (because there's like a lot to clean!!!) nor stay at the living room all by myself. so what i normally do, go inside my room and changed. then, go to bed. would you believe that for the past few days, i slept before 10pm and woke up by 730am.. that's like 9.5 hrs of sleep. galeng!

No comments: