Thursday, January 17, 2008

i resigned

yesterday, i've submitted my resignation letter. i was hoping that my employer would at least give me a call and advise me with regards to my termination clause... see previous post.

however, my managers came to me first. they asked me where i should go but when i told them that i will leave singapore and i have all the papers ready, they said that there's no point asking me to stay.. aba! at may plano pa sila.. ako, wala na at alis na alis na hehe

the sad thing is, they are not going to get a replacement.. so, all my tasks are going to just one person... who, im not really comfortable that she can handle it. anyway, that's no longer my problem :(
my agent called me din pala.. she said that she was able to read my resignation letter and she asked me where im going, if i happen to be going also to the company that another colleague is transferring to... coincidentally, she resigned just a day before i did and take note, we're both on the same team. going back, our conversation went like this:

me: no, definitely not. i might be leaving singapore.
agent: might?
me: no, will...
agent: where are you going?
me: somewhere in europe
agent: for good?
me: no, i dont think so. i might be coming back. im not giving up my permanent residency so probably, im coming back.
agent: why dont you just take a holiday then come back?
me: no, i dont think thats a good idea.
agent: why? are you getting married?
me: how i wish! maybe i can find someone to marry there
agent: yeah and then you can retire
me: yeah, thats my plan... im leaving singapore coz i cannot find someone here..
agent: and then you come back here and bring your husband.
me: sure, i'll contact you again when im ready to go back..
ngek! as if.. makipagbolohan ba...

No comments: