Wednesday, January 2, 2008

checklist

its the start of the new year... and im looking forward to new hope, new blessings, new everything.

to start it with, i left all my worries behind (hopefully), back to where they belong. and i started doing something on my checklist.

before Christmas, i sent all my requirements for visa except for my drug screening (well, its as if i am using it noh? plus, its as if its legal here in singapore or in any country for that matter.. eh di nawalan ako work pag ganun).. well, its one of the reqmts for my employment, so sige na nga.

so, i have my medical checkup just this morning for drugs nga. and ang daming wiwi haha i had to drink one bottle of mineral water beforehand hehe

i spoke to my employer too.. and of course, he asked my why.. i just told him that i have intentions and my visa is still under processing. he seems ok with it. he said that if i leave after april, its just one month.. if before april, we will honor the PR contract.. ok, the PR contract is just a month's notice too.. i didnt argue with him anymore when he said that its not terminating whatever that means. he said that we'll talk again after my visa is approved. basta ang alam ko, my PR contract is 30 days notice lang and no penalty basta i leave after 3 months upon PR approval..

so now, i'll just wait.. i've done everything i could. and there's nothing else that i could do but... WAIT,

checklists:
1. submit visa requirements - check
2. drug screening - check
3. talk to employer with regards to my contract - check

for now, i'll just wait for HR to inform me when i should submit my resignation letter. then, appeal to my employer once again to just let me go after 30 days. after that. then i'll just cross the bridge when i get there...

No comments: