Wednesday, January 2, 2008

feeling senti time

i know my days in singapore are numbered. but i could not find the courage to bid goodbye or even inform my friendsters that i am leaving for good... yep, you read it right... it might be for good. i intend to try my luck in ireland and maybe eventually, get a permanent residency. we'll see in two years. im hoping that ireland will be good for me..

oh no, there's no definite date yet. im not even sure if im really going for real. of course, a part of me is saying that i have to go and its meant for me. but another half has opted to be pessimistic (or rather, realistic.. i just dont want to fail..)

anyway, i maybe saying my goodbye the date i file for resignation.. which is when? yeah, i dont know nga. a few of my friends here in sg already know pero i could not really plan anything yet talaga. so even if i want to make the most of my stay here memorable, i could not make a move.

there are a lot of things i wanna do before i leave. i dont worry about finding someone to stay in my room or even sending my things to pinas.. these are the least of my worries.

i just want to have enough time to spend with my friends and to explore singapore. there are a lot of places here that i've never been. there are a lot of things to do here that i i've never done. hopefully, a month is going to be enough even if i know that im gonna be really busy at work at the time.

i just want some time....


No comments: