Thursday, January 24, 2008

from 21 to 25.. now its 20

jan 21 was my start date on the original job offer i received.

a while ago, i got an email from hr. orla was asking when can i start.

i told her if its possible to start on the 25th feb. my last day in citi is 15th and i dont think i can be there by the following monday which is the 18th.

it seems that the qa department are in need of manpower. i need to be there sooner than i think. i can leave on the 17th. arrive on the 18th and start work on the 19th. she said that she can give me a day's rest. so.. to make this short, i will start on the 20th.. a midweek.

depending on my sister's reply to my query.. i might be leaving on the 16th or 17th... i do think its on the 16th, so she can still pick me at the airport and bring me to donegal. this is sunday and she has no work. otherwise, if its a monday.. i have to commute from dublin airport to donegal :( this is like 4 hours by bus...

No comments: