Tuesday, December 18, 2007

minor glitch

hopefully, it is just a minor one. i haven't submitted my letter. im still waiting from hr's confirmation if i have to even without the visa approval. syempre, im hoping na wag muna dahil im waiting for payday pa hehe pero im raring to go at baka mabulilyaso pa. as in!

anyway, while gathering my requirements i found out that my contract is saying that:

... you are required to serve two (2) months' written notice and to pay a penalty.

huwatt??! this cannot be. i dont have two months.. not even a month if i wanted to have a few days rest. what am i going to do?!

pray.. that my interpretation is incorrect.
pray.. that my employer will let me go with a month's notice.
pray.. pray.. pray.. with God, everything is possible so I need not worry.


epilogue:
i got hold of the hr... jan 21st is just a temporary date needed for my visa processing. so, there's no need to resign.. yet.

as for my contract, yes i think it is two months notice. i checked the original contract and the clause like that is not there. original contract was from april to may of next year. after two months, they gave me a new one... that's the one giving me a major problem!

No comments: