Saturday, January 19, 2008

one emotion at a time please...

its finally sinking in. just an entry visa then im really going or is it leaving? start a new life. meet new friends. establish my career. adapt to new environment, weather, culture and country.

i've been hoping, wishing and praying for this moment to come for a long while and now that its just a month away, i dont know what to feel. im...

lucky to be given this opportunity.
happy that the long wait is over.
thankful that my prayers have been answered.
excited that im gonna shop for new wardrobe :)
tired that i have a lot of mess este things to pack.
sad that im leaving my friends here in singapore.
confused that there are a lot of things going on inside my head.
scared of what the future brings.

... just thinking and feeling all of these; makes me tired, confused, depressed, happy and excited all over again.

No comments: